quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2009

In a house-bedroom-weather-friend-car-homesick-night


In Brazil. I miss this sky. I miss driving in the afternoon when the sun was out and there was wind in my hair. I miss driving like crazy and forgetting to fill up with gas. I miss giving my friends a ride back home when it was the end of the day. I miss the fruits I'll never find here and the ice cream that destroyed the voice my teaching required. I miss all hugs and all warmth only Amazonians can have. And I miss the water that was my addiction, excruciatingly cold. And I miss that atmosphere of painfully hot weather, burning my brain in a class of Saturday afternoon. And I miss all my students, even the ones who drove me crazy. I miss... but I know how to live the "now" and I love the cultural diversity I will never find back home. I miss and I have. I have and I lose. I lose and I care. I care and I choose. I use and abuse... Larissa Fauber - 16/05/09 - in a house-bedroom-weather-friend-car-homesick night :)

3 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I have all these things but I miss ya .. your presence here would make my life better...

    ResponderExcluir
  3. What about our açaí?!? And my granola on the floor to make you laugh?!haha

    My tiny arms miss to hold tight too amoreeeeeeeee mio! ^^

    Love................

    ResponderExcluir